If you're a beginner or advanced student, we can help you take the next steps.
At CMA kids and adults can take online lessons for piano, singing, guitar, drums, music production, songwriting, trumpet, clarinet and saxophone. Our faculty is talented and diverse - if you want to do piano and singing lessons at the same time, you can totally combine instruments like that.
Here are a few things that you can expect from your online lessons at CMA:
- Proven, step-by-step method for young piano students that comes with engaging books and practice tracks
- Versatile faculty allows you to work on more than one instrument or musical style in lessons
- Easily reschedule lessons through our online booking page
- Lessons include games and activities based on brain science research
- Reading music, playing by ear and improvising are equally represented in lessons
- Lessons can be recorded to your hard drive for review between lessons
- Between lessons you have access to online support materials and games
- Learn to play practically any genre you want
- Share your music experience with other CMA students via online recitals, open mics and electives
- Upload and share recordings of yourself with your teacher between lessons to help lesson planning
- Jamming with other people is fun - we help you build the skills and confidence to do this