Home > Policies and Tuition
Policies and Tuition
1. This agreement form is for music lessons between Creative Music Adventures and participating students. You can download the form here. Please fill out the form and submit it when you come to your first lesson at CMA.
2. Lessons begin the week of September 13, 2010.
3. Tuition 2010-2011: For Fall and Spring semesters there are 10 equal monthly payments beginning September 13, 2010 (Automatic monthly billing will start on Oct. 1, 2010):
-30-minute lessons are $120 per month ($600 per semester).
-45-minute lessons are $165 per month ($825 per semester).
-60-minute lessons are $205 per month ($1025 per semester).
-50-minute group lessons are $120 per month ($600 per semester).
Tuition reserves a spot in the schedule for each student - it does not guarantee a certain amount of lessons per semester.
All payments will be made by automatic credit card charging at the beginning of each month beginning October 1 (September tuition will be charged the week of September 13).
To pay by check please pay for the entire semester.
4. Summer Study: During the months of July & August, Students are required to commit to a minimum of 4 lessons. In order to accommodate summer travel, lessons do not need to be scheduled consecutively.
5. Summer Tuition 2011: All summer lessons are paid up front, at the beginning of our summer session.
- 30-minute lesson is $30
- 45-minute lesson is $45
- 60-minute lesson is $60
- 50-minute group lesson is $30
6. Deposit: There is a two month tuition deposit for new students. This is to be paid at the first lesson. This deposit is nonrefundable. The Deposit ensures the reservation of the time slot.
7. Student Lesson Cancellations: Each student may have one rescheduled lesson per semester if one full week notice is given and the teacher has time in his/her schedule. Rescheduled lessons need to be the week of the original lesson. The rescheduled lesson depends on the teachers' schedule.
8. Instructor/Inclement Weather Lesson Cancellation: Any lesson cancelled due to teacher illness or absence will be made up the week after the semester ends. Inclement weather absences will only be made up at the end of the school year. Lessons will only be made up if public schools were cancelled.
9. Recital and Elective Attendance: There are up to two recitals and 7 electives per semester. They are not competitive; provide positive learning and performance opportunities for students. Recital attendance is required. We find that students enjoy practicing more when they have performances to prepare for. There will be no refunds for recitals or electives missed by students.
10. Withdrawal: If the student decides to forfeit his or her time slot in the studio, at least four weeks written notice is required. There is no refund of partial months or semesters not attended. Automatic billing will be stopped once the written notice has been received and the final lesson has been honored.
11. Materials: Books and other learning materials may be required for lessons and classes. Cost of these materials will be in addition to tuition fees. By signing this form you agree that CMA can bill your credit card on file to purchase books for lessons.